Our Classic range of line markers follows the traditional style of wheel-to-wheel line marking machines, but with modern manufacturing methods. This machine is made from high-grade materials to a demanding specification from the best quality materials available.
The Classic is extremely easy-to-use and popular with amateur and professional groundsmen alike, including at several Premier League clubs, and is available in 50, 75, 100 and 120mm line width variants.
• The Classic is a wheel-to-wheel marker that applies paint by transferring paint to the grass via 3 transfer wheels.
• Only for use on natural grass surfaces like football pitches or rugby pitches.
• The Classic has a 100mm (or 4 inch) line width. Also available in 50, 75 or 120mm line width variants.
• 18-litre central paint reservoir capacity with curved outer rim for limited splash or spill.
• Manufactured by hand at Pitchmark headquarters in Bristol, UK.
• Supplied with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty as standard* (* register online).
• The Classic allows you to mark over 2 full size football pitches from it's 18 litre central paint reservoir.
• Weighs approximately 31kg when boxed.
Main benefits of the Classic-100 transfer wheel line marker include:
• UK design and engineered - a perfect alternative to lower quality foreign imports.
• Powder coated to the highest standard - no rusting!
• Extended wheelbase - ensures accurate line marking.
• Low maintenance - line marking paint can remain in the bucket until the next pitch marking.
• Solid puncture-proof wheels offer consistently smooth operation on any grass surface.
•Drain plug - tip back to easily remove paint.
Please note: paint sold separately.