Meet the new generation.
The Fusion is at the pinnacle of line marking in terms of appearance, usage, and costings. Combining both the style and engineering from its older sibling, The Hybrid, along with a new-style high-density polyethene (HDPE) body instead of a steel chassis.
The newly engineered plastic chassis is a real game-changer, reducing costs dramatically while maintaining the sturdiness synonymous with the Pitchmark brand. During testing, groundsmen were surprised with how robust & burly the machine felt in hand.
Our Fusion also boasts advanced patent-pending technology on the highly-engineered front wheel, combined with the proven spray system from the Eco range, giving perfect results on the pitch time after time.
This unique three-wheeled design, allows the machine to have the manoeuvrability of a wheel-to-wheel marker, whilst having all the benefits and technology of a spray marker.
- The Fusion is a battery-powered spray line marker that applies paint via a pump through a sprayhead and nozzle.
- Designed for use on natural grass surfaces
- Manufactured by hand at Pitchmark headquarters in Bristol, UK
- 1 12v 9ah SLA battery allows the user to mark up to 6 football pitches from one charge
- Body holds 1 x 10L or 2 x 5L containers, plus space for aerosol can
- External charging point
- Adjustable front end and handlebars
- 2” (50mm) to 5” (120mm) line width
- A high-pressure pump combined with 3-stage filtration gives consistent quality lines and fewer blockages.
- Quick access charging point - hassle free after a long day marking pitches
- Adjustable front-end assembly allowing backwards-facing discs
- Robust line marking discs.
- Premium quality zinc coated parts for longer life eliminating rusting
- Pneumatic 4-ply wheels
- High-pressure Shurflo diaphragm pump
- Height-adjustable handlebars
- Easy touch on/off switch button
- 3-stage filtration process to eliminate nozzle blockages
- Choice of nozzles, either for a concentrate or a ready-to-use paint hassle-free