10 x LineFix Mowing Pins (LineFix Sockets not included).
Want to know how to make sharp, clean mowing band lines on football or rugby pitches? The Pitchmark LineFix Mowing Pins can be used to repeatedly string accurate mowing bands, time after time, by utilising pre-installed LineFix sockets either side of your pitch. For best results, we recommend that the LineFix Mowing Pins are used in conjunction with the Pitchmark LineFix Starter Kits. Different colour sockets make it easier to recognise which sockets are installed for pitch marking and which are installed for the mowing bands.
Instructions (With LineFix Starter Kit):
1. Measure mowing bands
2. Insert Mowing Pins to create pilot hole
3. Insert LineFix Key into LineFix Socket
4. Screw LineFix Socket 10mm below surface
5. Loop string around Mowing Pin
6. Insert Mowing Pin into socket and push down
7. Pull string taut to next LineFix Socket and repeat
What is the Pitchmark LineFix system?
The Pitchmark LineFix System is a unique and innovative product specifically developed for the re-marking of sports pitches including football, rugby, cricket and many more. Available with orange, blue, yellow and white sockets, Pitchmark's LineFix is the ultimate pitch marking system and was supplied to all 12 stadiums for the Brazil World Cup in 2014.
How the LineFix marking system works?
The Pitchmark LineFix ground marking system works via a series of ‘sockets‘ manually installed into the pitch with the installation key. Each socket is situated in a location where the user will string a line from one point to another, for example on either side of the half way line on a football pitch. All sockets are located on the outside parameter of the pitch so as not to interfere with play.
Why choose LineFix?
Pitchmark LineFix was launched by Pitchmark in 2014 with the view to make re-marking a pitch less labour-intensive. LineFix has benefited customers by:
- Being time efficient – No time spent trying to find lost lines! LineFix stays in the ground until removed with the key.
- Delivering high accuracy every time – unlike alternative ground marking devices, the LineFix is installed on the exact point where groundstaff need to re-mark from.
- Being removable – With end of season renovations, the LineFix can be easily removed with the key without unnecessary damage to the pitch.
- Accuracy - The most bespoke, accurate and user-friendly line marking system in the world. Choose LineFix to ensure pitch dimensions stay accurate, time after time.