AGP (Artificial Grass Paint) is the perfect line marking paint for synthetic turf surfaces, including 3G and 4G, water-based or rubber-crumb. It can also be used successfully on hard surfaces like car parks and tennis courts.
Extremely vivid and hard-wearing, AGP lasts up to several months and can be applied through many spray markers including our Eco markers. AGP is available in white, red, yellow or blue.
• Apply AGP in temperatures above 10oC, ensuring the carpet has already been brushed (if rubber crumb) and is completely dry.
• Allow several hours of dry conditions after painting to allow it to cure before using.
• AGP should not be applied to new carpets until at least 3 months after installation due to the protective water-resistant coating used on the 'grass'.
• Designed especially for use on artificial grass surfaces like 3G or 4G all-weather pitches.
• AGP can also be used on hard surfaces like car parks or tennis courts.
• Can be used through the majority of spray line markers on the market.
• Ready-to-use with no mixing or dilution required.
• Simply shake well and go.
• Supplied in 10 litre HDPE containers.
• 14.5kg per 10 litre container.
• Possible to mark at least 1 standard football pitch with each 10 litre container (based on Pitchmark Eco markers with flat fan nozzles.)
• Available in white, red, blue or yellow as standard. If other colours are required please contact us beforehand.
• Water-based, biodegradable and environmentally-friendly product.