Clubline is a bright and weather-resistant concentrate paint aimed at groundsmen marking out sports pitches regularly. It is designed to be versatile and can be used in any spray or transfer wheel line marking machine. It needs to be mixed thoroughly with water at ratios of up to 4:1.
We recommend using no more than 2 to 3 litres of Clubline mixed with water for a football pitch, with either a yellow (020) or green (015) flat fan nozzle. Avoid using nozzles like the blue (030) which put too much liquid on the grass.
Clubline is also available in red, yellow and blue. Blue paint is perfect when marking junior football pitches inside full-size adult pitches, and is recommended by the FA.
Popular in 10L bottles, Clubline is also supplied in 750L IBC’s which grounds maintenance contractors and councils find very useful when marking out multiple pitches.
• For use on natural grass surfaces like football pitches, rugby pitches or running tracks.
• Designed for use with any spray line marker when diluted to the appropriate ratio.
• Also works perfectly through a transfer wheel-to-wheel line marker when mixed at a lower ratio.
• Concentrate, dilute with water and mix thoroughly before use.
• Supplied in 10 litre HDPE containers.
• 16kg per 10 litre container.
• Also available in 750 litre IBC (industrial bulk containers. Enquire for availability.
• Possible to mark up to 5 standard football pitches from each 10 litre container (based on Pitchmark ‘Eco’ markers with yellow flat fan nozzle.)
• Available in white, red, blue or yellow as standard. If other colours are required please contact us beforehand.
• Water-based, biodegradable and environmentally-friendly product.
- Natural grass