Direct is an extremely popular low volume ready-to-use line marking paint. Advanced ingredients make Direct a very bright and long-lasting pitch marking paint which gives a great line.
Due to the supreme pigments and binders used, the paint dries extremely fast which allows other grounds maintenance equipment to be used on the sports pitch almost immediately.
Used in conjunction with our Eco markers and special nozzles, atomising technology allows you to mark a football pitch with as little as 3 litres of Direct, with no mixing required.
Direct paint can be applied through many spray line markers. We have tested Direct with a Fleet Kombi (Mk2), Rigby Taylor Igo (Deluxe and Mini) and the Bowcom GMX and GM10 - all with excellent results. Sometimes a simple nozzle change is all that is required to use Direct with other machines. Although designed for use with a spray marker, Direct can be applied neat with a Classic wheel-to-wheel marker with fantastic results.
• For use on natural grass surfaces like football pitches, rugby pitches or running tracks.
• Designed for use through any spray marker available on the market, making this a very versatile paint.
• Direct can also be used with transfer wheel markers for professional stadia.
• Ready-to-use with no mixing or dilution required.
• Simply shake well and go.
• Supplied as standard in 5 or 10 litre HDPE containers.
• Weighs 6.5kg for 5L, or 12.5kg for 10L.
• Possible to mark up to 3 standard football pitches from each 10 litre container (based on Pitchmark Eco markers with green Eco nozzles.)
•Water-based, biodegradable and environmentally-friendly product.