The Eco Pro is a high-end upgraded version of our popular Eco Club spray marker, and is just as easy-to-use for all groundsmen.
Using the same proven chassis and components to achieve a fantastic line, the Eco Pro significantly benefits from extras including a 25L paint tank, a 6L water tank for cleaning, as well as a larger battery for extended use.
Made in the UK from high-quality steel, the Eco Pro utilises a 3-stage filtration system combined with a high-pressure pump for perfect results. Also suitable for marking lines on artificial turf, when used in conjunction with our AGP paint.
• The Eco Pro is a battery-powered spray line marker that applies paint via a pump through a sprayhead and nozzle.
• Designed for use on natural grass surfaces like football pitches or rugby pitches.
• The Eco Pro can also be used on hard surfaces like concrete, car parks or athletics tracks.
• Easily adjustable line width for 50, 75, 100, 120 or 150mm wide lines.
• Supplied with a 25 litre paint tank and a 6 litre water tank.
• Manufactured by hand at Pitchmark headquarters in Bristol, UK.
• Supplied with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty as standard* (* register online).
• 12v 14ah SLA battery allows the user to mark up to 18 football pitches from one charge.
• Weighs approximately 27kg when boxed.
Main features of the Eco Pro are:
• Eco Pro designed for use with Pitchmark's Ecoline+ and Direct ready-to-use paint.
• Easily converted for traditional water-diluted paints such as Extreme and Clubline.
• High pressure system for consistent paint application.
• Consistent application enables accurate costings per pitch to be made.
• Removable battery for flexible recharging options.
• Low impact on budget.
• Accessibility to all parts allowing easy maintenance.
• Robust chassis offering excellent stability.
• Choice of nozzles, either for a concentrate or a ready-to-use paint.
•Supplied with a 12 month manufacturers warranty.
Please note: paint sold separately.
- Spray marker