Ecoline+ is one of the most advanced low volume ready-to-use line marking paints available anywhere in the world. Used in combination with our Eco markers and special nozzles, atomising technology allows you to mark a football pitch with as little as 1.5 litres with no mixing required.
Manufactured using the best pigments available on the market, including a large percentage of Ti02, Ecoline+ offers the user maximum brightness. Combined with advanced binders, this makes the paint extremely bright and ultra-durable on the leaf.
Used at top level professional sport, Ecoline+ gives superior results. Many examples can be seen every week on TV from the best leagues in the world, including the English Premier League and UEFA Champions League.
Ecoline+ is also available in red, yellow and blue. Blue paint is perfect when marking junior football pitches inside full-size adult pitches, and is recommended by the FA.
• For use on natural grass surfaces like football pitches, rugby pitches or running tracks.
• Designed for use with Pitchmark Eco spray markers, and can also be used with a selection of other high-pressure spray line markers.
• Ready-to-use with no mixing or dilution required.
• Simply shake well and go.
• Supplied as standard in 5 or 10 litre HDPE containers.
• Weighs approximately 6.5kg for 5L or 12.5kg for 10L.
• Possible to mark up to 6 standard football pitches from each 10 litre container (based on Pitchmark Eco markers with mint misting nozzles.)
• Available in white, red, blue or yellow as standard. If other colours are required please contact us beforehand.
•Water-based, biodegradable and environmentally-friendly product.
- Natural grass