Lumen is a very bright and durable concentrate paint sitting between our Clubline and Extreme products. It is designed to be versatile and can be used in any spray or transfer wheel line marking machine.
It needs to be mixed thoroughly with water at ratios of up to 5:1. We recommend using no more than 2 to 3 litres of Lumen mixed with water for a football pitch, with either a yellow (020) or green (015) flat fan nozzle. Avoid using nozzles like the blue (030) which put too much liquid on the grass.
Popular in 5L and 10L bottles, Lumen can also be supplied in 750L IBC's which grounds maintenance contractors and councils find very useful when marking out multiple pitches.
• For use on natural grass surfaces like football pitches, rugby pitches or running tracks.
• Designed for use with any spray line marker when diluted to the appropriate ratio.
• Also works perfectly through a transfer wheel-to-wheel line marker when mixed at a lower ratio.
• Concentrate, dilute with water and mix thoroughly before use.
• Supplied in 5 or 10 litre HDPE containers.
• Weighs approx. 8.5kg for 5L, or 16.5kg for 10L.
• Also available in 750 litre IBC (industrial bulk containers. Enquire for availability.)
• Possible to mark up to 5 standard football pitches from each 10 litre container.
• Water-based, biodegradable and environmentally-friendly product.
- Natural grass