Block Blitz® Multi Pave Treatment 380G
Block Blitz® ‘Multi Pave Treatment’ is the perfect environmentally-friendly cleaner for slabs, tarmac, resin drives and decking. Each 380g pouch of Block Blitz® ‘Multi Pave Treatment’ is enough to treat a 15m2 area (the equivalent of 1 ½ car park spaces).
Please ensure you select the correct number of pouches to treat your surface.
What is Block Blitz®?
Block Blitz® is a unique powder-based barrier detergent made from a dynamic mineral and plant-based formula. It has been scientifically engineered to retain a high pH without being caustic. Any synthetic chemicals used have been carefully selected so that the finished products have a lower impact on the environment. Block Blitz® is at the forefront of the next generation of outdoor cleaning products.
Using SOFT WASH TECHNOLOGY™ to lift dirt and grime, Block Blitz® can be simply mixed with water, applied and left to wash away naturally. Benefitting from a mineral and plant-based formula, Block Blitz® is the only paving treatment on the market to offer a unique non-toxic solution to cleaning paving. Incorporating a bespoke barrier detergent, Block Blitz® goes on to repel dirt following initial application, as well as deterring algae, moss and weed growth. Block Blitz® is the only paving treatment to incorporate UV protection and can be used all year round, not just in spring and summer.
- Block Blitz® is a self-cleaning block paving detergent (a powder) made from a powerful mineral and plant-based formula
- Block Blitz® is the only product in the UK which has been designed to specifically clean and protect block paving
- Block Blitz® utilises soft wash technology (no physical or mechanical action is needed for the barrier detergent to work)
- Block Blitz® incorporates BLOCSHIELD PROTECTION™ which repels dirt and grime
- Block Blitz® is not a weed killer, however with continued use, will deter up to 90% weed growth and up to 99% moss growth
- Block Blitz® is 100% non-abrasive, contains no bleach, acids or biocides and is biodegradable
- Block Blitz® keeps on cleaning and protecting for up to 6 months
- Can also be used on patios, paths and driveways
- 1 x 380g pouch is diluted into 10 litres of cold water and covers 15sqm of paving, approximately one and a half car parking spaces
- Winner of 2 prestigious industry awards, one for best new product in Chemicals and Fertilizers and one for best British new product
Block Blitz® may leave a white residue. Rainfall will gradually wash this away. On most surfaces other than concrete, it is advisable to test on a small inconspicuous area first to rule out any discolouration issues. Block Blitz® is not a one-off cleaning product. The Block Blitz® solution is made from a powerful mineral and plant-based BARRIER DETERGENT™ which has been designed as a treatment system to gradually clean and protect block paving. Include Block Blitz® as part of your yearly outdoor maintenance programme.
Wear suitable gloves and eye protection. Wear suitable clothing and footwear. Keep children and pets off area until dry.
Fill a 10-litre plastic watering can (fitted with a medium plastic rose) with cold water. Empty ALL of the Block Blitz® pouch into the 10 litres of water. (IMPORTANT: never add water to Block Blitz®, always add Block Blitz® to water.) Stir the solution until fully dissolved. Apply to the paving at the highest point to control runoff. Excessive runoff could damage grass and plants. Apply to evenly soak paving. Leave to dry. Rinse off equipment with cold water.
Application Guidelines: Always apply to a dry surface. Do not apply if rain is forecast within the next 24 hours.
Standard Application: Apply Block Blitz every 5-6 months any time of year.
Paving that is in poor condition: grimy, covered in algae and has moss/weed growth in jointed areas – Follow steps 1 – 3.
STEP 1 – Apply first application of Block Blitz®. Leave to work for minimum of two weeks.
STEP 2 – Spot treat any weed growth with standard weed killer.
STEP 3 – Apply second treatment of Block Blitz® four weeks after first treatment. Block Blitz® will gradually break up moss/debris in paving joints and slowly disperse over time.
BE PATIENT: Allow rainfall to rinse your paving. Block Blitz® will gradually start to transform your paving. Please note Block Blitz® will not restore the colour of weathered paving. Block Blitz® has a slow secondary cleaning effect and will help prevent the re-growth of algae and moss for months afterwards. Block Blitz® will also clean jointing material helping to deter future weed growth. Any newly emerging weeds can be spot treated with a standard weed killer. However, the more you use Block Blitz® the more paving joints become resistant to weed growth.