Meet the new generation.
The Eco Lite is at the pinnacle of line marking in terms of appearance, usage, and costings. Combining both the style and engineering from the Eco Club & Pro, along with a new-style high-density polyethene (HDPE) body instead of a steel chassis.
The Eco Lite is designed by groundsmen, for groundsmen, so is straightforward to use and easy to maintain for all users.
The newly engineered plastic chassis is a real game-changer, reducing costs dramatically while maintaining the sturdiness synonymous with the Pitchmark brand. During testing, groundsmen were surprised with just how robust & burly the machine felt in hand.
Our Eco Lite also boasts a 3-stage filtration system combined with a high-pressure pump for perfect results time after time & pitch after pitch.
- The Eco Lite is a battery-powered spray line marker that applies paint via a pump through a sprayhead and nozzle
- Designed for use on natural or artificial grass surfaces
- Manufactured & built by hand at Pitchmark headquarters in Bristol, UK
- The 12v 9ah SLA battery allows the user to mark up to 6 football pitches from one charge
- Body holds 1 x 10L or 2 x 5L containers, plus space for aerosol can
- External charging point
- Adjustable front end and handlebars
- 2” (50mm) to 5” (120mm) line width
- High-pressure pump combined with 3-stage filtration gives consistent quality lines and fewer blockages
- Quick access charging point - hassle-free after a long day marking pitches
- Adjustable front-end assembly allowing backwards-facing discs
- Robust line marking discs.
- Premium quality zinc coated parts for longer life eliminating rusting
- Pneumatic 4-ply wheels
- High-pressure Shurflo diaphragm pump
- Height-adjustable handlebars
- Easy touch on/off switch button
- 3-stage filtration process to eliminate nozzle blockages
- Choice of nozzles, either for a concentrate or a ready-to-use paint