H2Pro SaltSmart is a penetrant surfactant plus Calcium macro-polymer.
Designed to move water and exchange cations thus reducing impact of salt on turf. Allows water to penetrate, dissolve salts and flush salts below the rooting level or into the drainage system.
Salt levels can build up in a sports turf rootzone for a number of reasons:
- Sea spray (links courses)
- Irrigation with reclaimed water
- Poor quality groundwater for irrigation
- High evaporation, low rainfall
- Low CEC sand-based rootzones that have limited buffering against salt influx