Primo Maxx II from Syngenta is the ultimate growth regulator for the improvement of turf performance.
The active ingredient in Primo Maxx II, trinexapac-ethyl, causes a temporary halt to the production of gibberellic acid, a plant growth hormone which is responsible for the top growth of the plant. Trinexapac-ethyl is taken up by the foliage of the grass plant and is translocated systemically to the growing point of the plant. After application the turf grass grows more slowly than in untreated areas, with shorter leaf blades.
Primo Maxx II Benefits
• Increases sward density and root mass
• Reduces mowing frequency by up to 50%
• Enhances turf colour, appearance, strength and resilience
• Improves stress tolerance
Primo Maxx II
- Fine turf, sports fields, outfields