The Fibretech 'Pro' Shelter is the newest addition to the Fibretech team shelter range from Harrod Sport.
Designed as a sleek, contemporary alternative to the 'Standard' Fibretech shelters, the extremely strong and impact resistant 'Pro' features a large curved canopy ideal for keeping players dry.
We can offer a bespoke service with a full range of RAL bodywork colours and style of seats for you to choose from as well as the option to screen print your football club or school logos on.
• Very low maintenance and with no corrosive parts.
• 10 year material warranty (excluding vandalism and voluntary damage).
• Composite fibreglass and polyester resin with a smooth gel coat gloss finish.
• Dimensions: 1.92m high x 1.6m deep.
• Fixing holes are located along the base every 500mm for anchoring.
• Reinforced bottom side section for fixings.
• UV stabilised polypropylene seat/bench.
• Shelters must be anchored at all times.
• The shelters arrive on a flat bed lorry.
• Ideally a forklift is required on site to enable a safe offload, or at least 6 capable people to manhandle.
• Optional screen printing available for logos and wording.
• Choice of seat style bench or fixed.
• Choice of seat/bench colours: available in black, blue, green, yellow, red, orange, white and grey.
• All RAL colours available for the outer shell.