The hinged rugby post lifter system from Harrod Sport is designed to enable the safe installation and dismantling of their hinged rugby posts. This device should be used with an appropriate tractor to allow the upright to move along the rollers in a controlled manner. A minimum of two people should oversee the process.
• This device can be fitted to either side of a tractor using the 3-point linkage arm.
• The device is reversible to suit both Category one and two 3 point linkage arms.
• The device is offset so that the post safely rolls up the side of the tractor cab.
• We would recommend the tractor speed never exceeds walking pace; moving no faster than 3mph.
• Manufactured in two main parts; The horizontal support bar is manufactured from 60mm square steel and houses the reversible 3 point linkage.
• 100mm square steel upright is fitted with two solid rubber rollers.
• All steel zinc plated and Polyester powder coated matt black.
• 3 point linkage fixing bolts and lynch pins are included.
This product is protected by Registered Design no. #4042809.